Minecraft VS Fortnite: Minecraft and Fortnite both are popular games right now. The basic idea of both games are pretty much the same but in fact, they are quite different from each other.
Before Comparison, Let’s have a look at them
What is Minecraft?
Minecraft is an independent video game with simple graphics that allows you to design games, interact with others and play for many hours. It is a “Sandbox game” which means you can do what you want.
It offers multiple game modes like Creative Mode where players have unlimited resources to build what they can imagine and Survival Mode in which players must acquire resources to build, feed and defend themselves.
What is Fortnite?
Fortnite is an online third-person shooter game available for all consoles along with mobile versions. It was developed by Epic Games and released in 2017 and now has approximately 125 million players. On a story level, you play as a survivor in a Zombie like an apocalypse and they must gather resources and build forts. You can also straight-up fight with Zombies by collecting weapons
Minecraft VS Fortnite- Comparison:
The most frequently asked question nowadays is either Minecraft is better or Fortnite? Here is a comparison to find which is the ultimate game.
- Minecraft has the most search interest over time analyze by Google Trends
- Fortnite become most popular game at one point but not anymore
- Minecraft has 5 types of pickaxes which have different basic design and stats
- In Fortnite pickaxes are of different interesting designs which play the same role. No need of pickaxe in fortnite to win
- In Fortnite players built some bases
- Minecraft player can create the whole world with bricks
- Minecraft has over 75 millions players
- Fortnite has approximately 45 millions players from the last year
Both games are famous and players love both of them. Fortnite becomes so popular at one point but now Minecraft came from death and became the most popular.